The Dark Knight 5 Do you wanna know how I got these


The Dark Knight  5

02062016 The humorist smash into Bruce Waynes fundraiser and meets Batman for the first time

you may see this video: The Dark Knight 3 Do you wanna know how I got these scars



The Dark Knight is a 2008 American superhero action film sequel to 2005s Batman Begins based on the comic book character created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger Batman and Lieutenant James Gordon confront a psychotic terrorist known as The Joke more
feel free for see more inspiration movie5

another info about movie5
Hasil web The Dark Knight The Joker Quotesnet httpswwwquotesnet mqu The Joker Do you wanna know how I got these scars My father was a drinkerand a fiend And one night he goes off
you may also read this movie5


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
avalilable on telegram t.me/dakwahislamok
Related : The Dark Knight 5 Do you wanna know how I got these .